Lead UI/UX Developer
Apr 2019 - Present (2 years 8 months)
• Managed a team to design and build sFiles, a Salesforce app that connects Salesforce to SharePoint and presents a easy-to-use UI. Helped bring app to the AppExchange market. Now live with many happy customers.
UX / UI Developer
Sep 2016 - Mar 2019 (2 years 6 months)
• Directing clients on creating good user experiences for their CRM staff as well as customers
• Heading up UX research and interaction design and development for new software product design
Jun 2013 - Jun 2016 (3 years)
• I took part in realizing a variety of products and successfully bringing them to market for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to startups.
• Designed and developed pharmaceutical lock bottle that became the backbone for two product companies.
• Designed game-changing self-serving fueling station.
• Redesigned Samson Design’s website from the ground up. Next to word-of-mouth marketing, the website became the primary source for clients and new contracts.
Product Design Intern
Phenix Aviation USA
Jan 2013 - May 2013 (4 months)
Designed cockpit instrument layout for their next generation gyroplane, including sketches, concept renders, and full-scale appearance model.
IDSA Metro State chapter
Sep 2010 - May 2013 (2 years 8 months)
Planning events, designing posters for meetings, marketing material. Grew club from 8 to about 35 regular attendees.
Jun 2012 - Nov 2012 (5 months)
Worked with clients such as Chevron and Apache CNG to develop concepts and art direction for infographics. Presented concepts to clients through sketches and illustrations.
• Helped kickoff an environmental responsibility program at Chevron through infographics and visual story-telling.
May 2010 - Aug 2010 (3 months)
• Learned how lighting can affect the user experience and emotion in significant ways as I worked with Japan’s top architectural lighting designers.
• Created easy-to-read fixture installation instruction drawing for contractors constructing Tokyo American Club’s new building.
• Redesigned company identity: new website and print materials.
• Translated materials between Japanese and English.