Lead UI / UX Developer
Jul 2020 - Present (2 years 7 months)
Lead design and developer for sFiles. sFiles is now the number one packaged solution for connecting Salesforce and SharePoint with thousands of users, and many happy users all over the world!
Lead UI/UX Developer
Apr 2019 - Jul 2020 (1 year 3 months)
• Managed a team to design and build sFiles, a Salesforce app that connects Salesforce to SharePoint and presents a easy-to-use UI. Helped bring app to the AppExchange market.
UX / UI Developer
Sep 2016 - Mar 2019 (2 years 6 months)
• Directing clients on creating good user experiences for their CRM staff as well as customers
• Heading up UX research and interaction design and development for new software product design
Jun 2013 - Jun 2016 (3 years)
• I took part in realizing a variety of products and successfully bringing them to market for clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to startups.
• Designed and developed pharmaceutical lock bottle that became the backbone for two product companies.
• Designed game-changing self-serving fueling station.
• Redesigned Samson Design’s website from the ground up. Next to word-of-mouth marketing, the website became the primary source for clients and new contracts.
Product Design Intern
Phenix Aviation USA
Jan 2013 - May 2013 (4 months)
Designed cockpit instrument layout for their next generation gyroplane, including sketches, concept renders, and full-scale appearance model.
IDSA Metro State chapter
Sep 2010 - May 2013 (2 years 8 months)
Planning events, designing posters for meetings, marketing material. Grew club from 8 to about 35 regular attendees.
Jun 2012 - Nov 2012 (5 months)
Worked with clients such as Chevron and Apache CNG to develop concepts and art direction for infographics. Presented concepts to clients through sketches and illustrations.
• Helped kickoff an environmental responsibility program at Chevron through infographics and visual story-telling.
May 2010 - Aug 2010 (3 months)
• Learned how lighting can affect the user experience and emotion in significant ways as I worked with Japan’s top architectural lighting designers.
• Created easy-to-read fixture installation instruction drawing for contractors constructing Tokyo American Club’s new building.
• Redesigned company identity: new website and print materials.
• Translated materials between Japanese and English.