Senior Project Architect
Abu Dhabi, United States
Apr 2014 - Present (7 years 7 months)
• Acting as a design consultant to multidiscipline consulting design teams.
• Part of the design team to enhance the "Design Excellence” through qualified project delivery.
• Managing small and medium sized projects or sections of larger projects to achieve the program.
• Providing technological input and supervises technical input by others within the Architectural discipline.
• Responsible for the efficient and economic use of a small team of junior architectural assistants and CAD technicians within projects
• Managing project support teams including input from architectural technologists.
• Supervise subordinate personnel in preparing plans, specifications and preliminary construction layouts and cost estimates.
• Supervise the presentation of plans to governing and permitting authorities for land use, zoning and permit approvals.
• Providing technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses.
• Inspecting and supervising the inspection of construction projects while in progress and upon completion for adherence to plans and specifications; advises contractors on the interpretation of plans and specifications; approves minor design changes in the course of construction; r views contractors' requests for payment.
• Carrying assignments to completion with considerable independence in accordance with project objectives, professional
standards, and policies and procedures.
• Preparing drawing packages for submission.
• Architect Representative Employee for Ghantoot Hispano Architects in all workshop meetings with the client.
• Following up with the client all pending issues in order to finalize and proceed.
The Green Office Company
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Jul 2013 - Apr 2014 (9 months)
• Follow the Scope of Work and specification in order to achieve high percentage of approvals.
• Material submittal and convince the client (case studies, mock up, etc.).
• In charge of cost and finance solution in order to avoid any financial problems.
• Provide Engineering support to our technical team and improve the drawings and recommend the ideal method of application.
• Assure that the work on site is executing as per the approved Drawings, Material and Method.
• Focus on critical and driving activity in order to avoid any claim and other delay.
• Follow SOW and Specs and contractual document avoiding any negotiation regarding the SOW.
• Knowing that communication, motivation, coordination and workshop meetings are one of our priorities.
• Follow the planning program in order to claim in case of in delay.
Architect - Business Development Executive
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Nov 2012 - Jun 2013 (7 months)
Dezigntechnic is a leader signage & way finding consultant in the MENA region with a worldwide portfolio of projects and a highly effective and experienced team. Signage Design is an exciting yet challenging field that industry professional value and understand. Due to the versatile attributes of the package, working on signage design opportunities drag you to meet and know all the components and actors of any given project i. e. the client/developers, project manager, master planner, lead consultant, architect, interior designer, contractor and even in cases subcontractor.
Yasser Abu Khodier Consultant
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Jul 2012 - Nov 2012 (4 months)
Meeting the high expectations of the clients/project managers by producing high quality design and submit through high quality presentations.
• Meet client’s requirements throughout the project life cycle.
• Tender Package Issuance to client including:
• Co-ordinated comprehensive tender drawings.
• BOQ and Specifications.
• Prepare material presentations to client for selection and approval.
• Specifying materials and systems based on Life Cycle Analysis, Life Cycle Costing and