Senior Visual Designer
Suitland-Silver Hill, MD
Dec 2018 - Present (2 years 10 months)
May 2014 - Present (7 years 5 months)
Served as the the sole designer for the entire 32,000 member credit union, producing a plethora of print and digital collateral from conception to completion. Filmed and edited videos to help increase credit union knowledge and engagement among new and potential members. Implemented a new print vendor resulting in a savings of $1,000 per month. Collaborated with Marketing Manager on campaign concepts. Secured advertising, logistics, and vendors for special events.
• Created web advertisements that helped generate over $4 million in assets within 3 months
• Saved over $7,000 in print production cost by producing direct mail in house
• Earned Employee Excellence Award for creative direction during website redesign
• Managed all web content and homepage graphics for main site and employee intranet site
May 2012 - Jun 2014 (2 years 1 month)
Designed print and web graphics, and other marketing collateral. Conceptualized and designed all advertising for basketball games, galas, summer camps, and poetry festivals. Updated existing designs as needed.
• Promoted from volunteer to paid designer within 1 year through dedicated work ethic
• Revamped brand awareness with fresh, new print collateral and donation media kit
• Designed brochures, posters, forms, direct mail, logos, and branded t-shirts
Freelance Graphic Designer
Mar 2011 - May 2014 (3 years 2 months)
Designed flyers, business cards, greeting cards, logos, brochures, vector illustrations, and web graphics for a variety of clients and nonprofit organizations.
• Created vector illustration for online article that generated $37,000 in sales
• Redeveloped and redesigned character concepts for proposed children’s book
• Executed front end UI designs for startup businesses
Video Production Assistant
Sep 2012 - Oct 2013 (1 year 1 month)
Submitted orders, scripts, revisions, assets uploads, content management, and other administrative tasks for apartment video advertisements on ForRent.com. Served as main point of contact for over 40 ForRent markets and account executives. Worked extensively with video production company to ensure timely completion, tracking, digital asset delivery, and accuracy of ads.
• Edited video order form, resulting in a more efficient production process
• Completed preliminary video edits for Corporate Video Editor
• Managed major property management company’s photography requests, digital assets, and
Digital Imaging Specialist
Jun 2007 - Sep 2012 (5 years 3 months)
Color correction, editing, uploading, and content management of digital media to ForRent.com. Scheduling assistance, tracking, and archiving photo shoot requests for apartment communities nationwide. Served as a main point of contact for vendors, and For Rent offices across the US.
• Editing and uploading over 100 virtual tours and stills per week
• Assisted Dallas, TX For Rent office with photographing 20 properties in one week
• Compiled, designed, and conducted training presentations for photographer