SENIOR DESIGNER / PRODUCT MANAGER
The Betesh Group
New York, NY
2013 - 2019 (6 years)
Mitzi International Division -Comprehensive background in the Creative Direction, Brand Strategy, Product Development Management, and Merchandising of Women’s handbags, Small Leather Goods, and Box Gift set collections from original concept through finished product for the following brands: Børn, b.ø.c., Ellen Tracy, Kensie, New Directions, Wallflower.
* Design and product developed to specific high volume commercial market segments in a timely, accurate turnaround, and alignment of forward thinking trends within target margins.
* Collaborated with cross-functional teams to ensure roadmap for product enhancements, changes, and features related to sales growth are delivered rapidly.
* Developed brand positioning, understanding customer’s buying trends, sales line review meetings, and exceeding quarterly sales goals.
* Artistic and Technical direction for new and updated best seller silhouettes, graphics, hardware/mould layouts, packaging and hangtags.
Baby Boom Division -Took on a multifaceted leadership position, holding concurrent responsibilities as Concept Designer, Technical Designer, Product Development Manager for $3M+ revenue production of Carter's brands, Carter’s mainline, Just One You (Target Brand), and Child of Mine (Walmart Brand).
* Designed innovative diaper bags and infant accessory products, maintaining the utmost integrity and focus in aligning aesthetics with product functionality for each brand.
* Created product presentations and developed effective merchandising strategies for new product line assortments to be showcased to retail stakeholders.
* Conducted thorough market trend research to provide creative and strategic direction for new diaper bag silhouettes and material developments.
* Technical lead in construction, patternmaking corrections, lab dip color approvals, and prototype development.