Web Designer/Developer & Graphics Specialist
Silver Spring, MD
May 2006 - Present (14 years 11 months)
• Lead UI and UX Designer for CRM under development for Booz Allen (BAH) project lab services.
• Project lead – Built a responsive website for BAH’s internal IT team-Global Hosting Services (GHS) with focus on usability across platforms, using of HTML5, CSS3, JS, jQuery, PHP, icon fonts etc. Website also contains responsive, JS based conditional, encrypted forms for client team requests.
• Designed and built a Cloud Services website for internal Booz Allen (BAH) client teams to access and build projects on the cloud, with encrypted project info submission.
• Designed, tested Filemaker system for capturing, tracking BAH labs & POCs.
• Designed marketing material to promote GHS’s offerings to client teams after website launch.
• Set up customer subscription and tracking system and a nation-wide branch directory (CiviCRM) for a large non-profit (Seniornet) as part of their Joomla website.
• Updates/upgrades to Booz Allen’s Cloud Services and Global Hosting Services websites.
• Creating Joomla CMS websites for dynamic content and admin access for clients provide greater functionality and control than traditional websites.
• Led teams in building customized components and modules for various portal websites.
• Creating interactive Flash animations or interfaces for company website, client websites, promotions and company product demos etc.
• 3d animations for product demos & advertisements and spatial walkthroughs
• Print publishing like brochures, flyers, logo creation as well as Internet marketing efforts.
• Creating CMS, HTML and Flash sites for our catalog that can be easily built into a customized website based on client requests in a short time.
Exent Tech Inc.
May to July 2005 (summer internship). * Created Game art and animations for marketing of company's inventory of online games. * Created marketing art and animations to promote the company and their services.
Web Designer & Webmaster, CS Dept
* Designed, developed and maintained a website for CS Department for better viewer experience. * Maintained and updated all content as requested as department webmaster.