Web Designer & Administrator / Package Designer
Viva Nutritional Products
Mar 2014 - Present (7 years 6 months)
• Created Website http://www.vivanutritionalproduct.com/
• Managing all web content and web shop
• Designing graphics for advertisement purposes
• Creating package designs for new products and updating old designs
Uncluttered Domain Inc.
Oct 2013 - Present (7 years 11 months)
• Managing web content
• Updating and creating web content
• Updating blogs
• Creating graphics for website, social media and print ads.
• Assembling Power Point presentations
Product Designer & Sales Coordinator
Apr 2012 - Present (9 years 5 months)
• Creating Digital Nail Decal Designs
• Designing packaging for Nail Decals.
• Created ads for web & print
• Representative at Gift fairs & other sales events
• Updates inventory & sales
• Packaging products
• Coordinating with customers (stores and individuals)
Toy Designer, Web Designer & Digital Designer
Always Been Creative, Inc.
Jun 2011 - Present (10 years 3 months)
• Repeat Freelance Work
• Created multiple digital design samples for the characters in series 1 of the The BLANKz creative plush toys.
• Created Toy Designs for "BlankZ Minis" and "BlankZ Man"
• Designed Packaging & Logo for "Always Ready Charger"
• Developed Branding for "Always Ready Charger"
• Designed and maintain "BlankZ" website - http://www.theblankz.com/
• Logo and character animation
Graphic Designer, Web Designer & Social Networking
Apr 2011 - Present (10 years 5 months)
LIRO FILMS - 2013-present
• Updating web content
• Creating Eblasts
LEARN FROM THE BEST, TEST PREP - 2014
• Company Branding and stationery
DAVIDAS APRONS / KOSHER KURLS - 2013
• Updated Social Network pages - Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin...
• Designed email newsletters
Davidaaprons.com & Kosherkurls.com
ARTXPLORERS / ARTMUSE - 2012-present
• Web designer
• Web Administrator
• Creating games and video content for web and Apps.
• Advising & updating social media
• Media and technical research
Artmuseny.com & ArtXplorers.com
HAZON - 2011
• Logo Design - Rabbi Relay Ride
Animator & Motion Graphics Artist
Oct 2010 - Present (10 years 11 months)
MOEY'S MUSIC PARTY - 2013
• Created Animations & Title Sequences for Children's Music videos.
LANDON GRAPHICS - 2011, 2012, 2013
• Animated & Designed videos for Medical Supply Trade Shows
UNCLUTTERED DOMAIN INC - 2011
• Animated video for professional organizers, used for website and other forms of marketing
THE ADHD FOUNDATION OF AMERICA - 2011
• Animated video for ADHD awareness website
INSTANT RECAP STUDIOS- 2011
• Collaborated with editing studio to animate intro, ending & lower thirds for school promotional video.
TANTA MIKI PRODUCTIONS - 2010
• Created Animated intro for TV show "Miki's Single Files"
• Designed & Animated Company Logo (Tanta Miki Productions) & Show Logo (Miki's Single Files)
• Artistic advisor to host / producer
RIK PIKS VIDEOS - 2006-present
• Provides personalized professional quality Montages for special events
• Video, picture & audio editing
• Interaction with clients; including marketing, pre-production, party planning, production & execution.
• DVD production
• Logo creation and animation
• Works with children to create their own productions (Video Production and Art Lessons)
• Vendor on MitzvahMarket.com
Package Designer / Web Designer
Ruff Ideas, Inc
Sep 2013 - Jun 2014 (9 months)
• Designed Packaging for new dog food - Vermont Valley Doggy Treats
• Created new cartoon character for trademark
• Designed website - http://vermontvalleydogtreats.com/
RushKing - Custom Promotional Products
Jan 2014 - Apr 2014 (3 months)
• Created graphics for promotional products
• Put together web content
• Updated website
• Created E-blasts
• Conducted customer sales
• Managed social media sites and blogs
Assistant to Youth Director
Young Israel of West Hempstead
1998 - Aug 2013 (14 years 11 months)
• Oversees Saturday morning youth groups
• Helps organize and lead recreational activities for children in Nursery through 12th grade
• Received “Ira Goldshmiedt Memorial Scholarship Award” for Leadership Excellence (equivalent to Employee of the Year 2005)
Video Editor & Assistant Producer
The Jewish Channel (TJC)
May 2012 - Jan 2013 (8 months)
• Editing film from news reports, entertainment segments and specials.
• Camera Work - Capturing news reports, interviews and B-roll ( In and out of studio).
• Studio Maintenance (lights, cameras, audio, sets...).
• Gathering Information and visuals for segments.
• Creating graphics for new programing.
• Animating graphics.
• Organizing new children's programing.
Art Director & Animator
Gerald The Mouse - Private Animation
Jun 2011 - Jan 2013 (1 year 7 months)
• Directing "Gerald The Mouse", a traditional Animation written by: Charenelle Williams.
• Coordinating Animation, Graphics, Set Design, Sound FX, Music and more.
• Hire and supervise Department Heads.
• Created all initial character designs, storyboards and Animatic.
• Character Animator.
Production Editor and Special FX
Herman Brothers Productions
Jun 2008 - Sep 2008 (3 months)
• Created video productions for numerous organizations – including editing documentaries, animating logos, creating advanced slideshows and developing relationships with clients.
• Developed video puppet show – including puppeteering, background design and effects, green screening, layout, cinematography and titles
• Introduced After Effects into office and taught program to staff
• Photo enhancement for printing
• Logo and stationery design
Jun 2007 - Sep 2007 (3 months)
• Updated and maintained personal art collection inventory
Lifeguard and swim instructor
Avnet Country Day School
Jun 2005 - Aug 2006 (1 year 2 months)
Publications (graphic design and marketing)
National Council of Synagogue Youth
Sep 2003 - Jul 2005 (1 year 10 months)
• Publications on West Hempstead Chapter Board of Long Island NCSY (volunteer teen outreach)
• In charge of designing and distributing advertisements, newsletters and other publications
Lifeguard and swim instructor/ costumes and scenery
Jun 2004 - Aug 2004 (2 months)
Special Ed Camp Counselor
Kulanu (Smile Program)
Aug 2003 - Aug 2003
• Volunteer counselor in camp for mentally and physically disabled children
Office Assistant/ Drama Co-head
Jun 2002 - Aug 2002 (2 months)
Dix Hills, NY : Summer 2002
• Office Assistant - Assistant to Camp Directors and Office Personnel- Work included Inventory, stock, distribution, communication, creating camp wide entertainment activities and making sure camp programs ran smoothly.
• Drama Co-head- directing children's play (Snow White), costumes, props and scenery