May 2008 - Present (14 years)
Dec 2006 - Feb 2019 (12 years 2 months)
Chair of Industrial Design
• Planning and implementation of research projects in the field of "Mobility of the Future" with a focus on Automotive Exterior Design, Automotive Interior Design, Vehicle Concept, Interdisciplinary Product Development, Human-centred Design, Ergonomics, Aerodynamics and CAD.
• Interdisciplinary acquisition of national and international research funds (about 9 million euros): Bavarian Research Alliance GmbH, Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) and the National Research Foundation Singapore
• Planning and implementation of 6 international automobile trade fair appearances
• Conception and realization of the course "Design Enterprise": networking of TUM startups with design students to apply the methods of Universal Design, Design Thinking, Corporate Design, Design Management and Brand Development to real products, services and companies. The objective is to train the soft skills of the consultant activity of the designer at the managing director level.
• Entrepreneurship: Fundamentals Business Plan, the path from invention to innovation
• Design support in the fields of automotive design, aircraft design, ship design, product design, furniture design and interior design
• Conception and further development of the master's program in Industrial Design, networking within the TUM and cooperation with universities abroad
• Creation of presentations and international lectures
• Development, implementation and enforcement of the corporate design of TUM 2016 with the Corporate Communications Center of TUM, external design agencies and the TUM Executive Committee.
• Implementation of international workshops (Singapore, Japan, China, Ecuador)
• Handling and briefing of the chair team (about 15-20 people)
• System Administrator, Windows Exchange, Windows and Macintosh operating systems
Freelance Industrial Designer
May 2008 - Feb 2019 (10 years 9 months)
Concept Design, CAD, Prototypes, Presentations, Customer Acquisition