Art Director | UX/UI Designer
Los Angeles, CA
Nov 2008 - Present (12 years 10 months)
Clients: Microsoft, Experientalism Agency (Presentations), Shangri-LA Construction (Brand Identity), NUTRA-L Dietary Supplements (Brand Identity), NALIP Media Summit Team - National Association of Latino Independent Producers - NALIP, La Art, Metaphysical Realm, on-going social media services
Senior UX/UI Designer
San Francisco, CA
Jan 2020 - Apr 2020 (3 months)
Enterprise Software Design - Product Design in a customer-facing agile environment internal financial service management systems application. Interpret data and business specification to a usable product roadmap to include user testing and user stories research, industry trends, execution of schematic while proactively applying visual design. Identified potential UX problems to the team, provided consistent system workflows solutions, participating in user feedback, discovery sessions. Worked in collaboration with business analysts, engineering, dev, UX team members to design and develop prototypes of use cases interactions as proof of concepts.
Global Senior Art Director
Jobar International Inc.
Nov 2017 - Nov 2018 (1 year)
Creative leadership and Strategic Direction for Consumer Goods Products - Brand development, Packaging, Advertising, Trade Shows, Photography and Video technology trends.
UX UI DESIGNER
Jun 2017 - Jul 2017 (1 month)
Business pitch for product development of a scientific research documentary for NATGEO.
* Developed marketing communications strategy through creative asset design, UX design, project management and engagement process, MVP Features, synthesize data and development for application and web.
• Front-end digital media development and design for digital presence of web sites information architecture wireframes lo-fi mockups final hi-fi layouts for back-end development.
:umbrella: interactive design & development,
Los Angeles, CA
Jul 2017 - Jul 2017
Front-end digital media development and design for digital presence of web sites, information architecture, wireframes, lo-fi mockups, final hi-fi layouts for back-end development.
UX UI DESIGNER
Los Angeles, CA
Mar 2017 - Jun 2017 (3 months)
New entertainment property, generate creative design and strategic business and marketing pitch, branding, audio and web/app product (development, by applying UX/ User Experience principles.
• Marketing communications strategy and design, project management and engagement process, contextual qualitative and quantitative market research, heuristics, comparative analysis, MVP Features.
• Wireframe, synthesize research data into user-flows and scenarios, wireframes, high fidelity mockups and presentation design, conduct user testing.
• Account management, marketing concept and creative asset design development for application and web.
Santa Monica Farmers Markets
Santa Monica, CA
Jan 2017 - Feb 2017 (1 month)
Collaborated with team generated innovation agile user-research plan to increase sales and attendance for Santa Monica Farmers Market. Collaborated with team to generate a plan to increase sales and attendance for Santa Monica Farmers Market - Sunday. Developed iWatch app, and website.
• End-to-end user qualitative and quantitative research, design and analytical validation for adding proximity share functionality on a location-based business and social connection app. Enhanced and modernized interaction design to improve flow and navigation of market to drive attendance engagement, sharing and conversion rate.
• Maintain target audience informed of content through a well thought through visual campaign.
Art Director | Lead UX/UI Designer
Santa Clarita, CA
May 2016 - Nov 2016 (6 months)
ed creative design for brand identity and strategic direction for re-brand, and digital brand marketing through concept development. Implemented lean workflows standards and current industry trends for Android, iOS mobile platforms for app and web digital products, eCommerce. Brand expansion to advertising, direct mail, sales, and marketing initiatives, landing pages, portals, dashboards for fin/tech company and affiliate Anthem/Blue Cross California Health care new partnership onboarding activation microsite, social media. Meeting competing deadlines and budgetary restrictions to influence approvals from internal stakeholders.
• Developed, conceptualized and structured cohesive content creation and implementation for interactive/web, email campaigns, print ads, brochures, booklets, flyers, TV commercials, billboards.
• Coaching a junior designer and collaborative with Agile multi-disciplinary developer teams, managing external agencies.
• Conducted interviews with stakeholders, devised a plan to sort through the app (desktop, Android and IOS), implemented a cohesive style guide.
Leading Jewelers Guild
Culver City, CA
Apr 2015 - May 2016 (1 year 1 month)
Led creative brand strategy, business strategic development, client contact, social media, managed multiple projects.
• Led a team of 3 designers, photographer, and outside vendors.
• Visual direction of creative development. Coordinate and direct marketing programs including identity, web, seasonal catalogs, trade show and environmental design.
Senior Art Director
Luxhair, High-fashion wigs & extensions
Beverly Hills, CA
Mar 2012 - Feb 2015 (2 years 11 months)
sions brands: eCommerce, web, print, PR, education, digital advertising, digital marketing strategy for celebrity-driven brands, product launch, that targeted 3 different consumers (Retail for Hispanic, African American and B2B Salon owners). Collaborated, presented and achieved approvals from executive stakeholders for KPIs. Event Photography and Video direction and production set design.
El Segundo, CA
Oct 2009 - Jan 2011 (1 year 3 months)
Conceptualization and delivery of all branding design verticals for this fast-paced environment software developer for the gaming and entertainment sector, including eCommerce web and packaging for entertainment, gaming, sports, education software, brochures, sell sheets and pop displays, User Interface design, web.
Jun 2007 - Jun 2009 (2 years)