Division Chair, Interactive Computer Graphics and 3D Instructor
Five Towns College
Mar 2021 - Present (9 months)
Five Towns College is a private college dedicated to providing a top education to musicians, artists, movie producers, performers and a larger community of diverse creatives.
- Provide the vision necessary to prepare graduating students to assume creative jobs within an ever changing global/digital economy.
- Steer the divisional efforts seeking specialized accreditation from the National Association of Schools of Design (NASAD)
- Develop and maintain industry relationships necessary to provide a valuable network of future connections and opportunities for students.
- Assist students in finding inspiration for art through their everyday experiences, emotions, and current cultural events.
- Explore and implement new trends in the industry through assigned projects and class discussions.
- Develop a systematic approach to teaching 2D and 3D design that builds self-confidence and proven results.
- Document student work to exhibit and celebrate the learning process of each student.
- Maintain attendance, grades and other required records using Canvas
MANAGER, ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN
New York, NY
Nov 2013 - Nov 2021 (8 years)
Moss Inc. of Illinois is a premier provider of custom trade show displays,
tension fabric structures, event branding, environmental graphics for
exhibits, events and interiors.
- Deliver compelling, immersive design solutions for custom Virtual and
Global event, exhibit, retail and interior environments.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to build experiential guest
journeys that are deliberate, personalized, and engaging- blending
digital with architectural elements.
- Design Ambassador, Creative Voice and Visual Translator for the
Moss brand and its Clients, driving continuous brand elevation,
improvement and innovation.
- Execute new product development activities such as brainstorming,
ideation, sketching, market analysis, modeling, prototyping, testing,
surveying- while able to develop alternative solutions.
- Supervise, mentor, inspire, empower, and collaborate with a highly
motivated, committed, and knowledgeable staff.
- 3D model Troubleshooter and Creative Guide for clients, internal Tech
teams and overseas design staff
SENIOR EXHIBIT DESIGNER
Jul 2007 - Nov 2013 (6 years 4 months)
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
North Shore Animal League America
2005 - 2007 (2 years)
METAL SCULPTOR/ Blacksmith Assistant
Apr 2004 - Oct 2005 (1 year 6 months)
ANIMATION MANAGER- Motion Capture
1997 - 2005 (8 years)