iMAN Design Studio, LLC.
Los Angeles, CA
2014 - Present (7 years)
Worked on a variety of consumer products, mobility and furniture projects from scenario building up to feasible final products.
Designed and Developed Mobile accessories for california based Roocase and GearIT brands and monitored their production builds, along with local suppliers based in Hong Kong and Shenzhen, Guangdong province, China.
Co-Developed the Exterior and Cockpit design of Tano-C sport Trike for Osaka based Japtech Co. in collaboration with Buttistile of Italy.
Created the Furniture pieces for Khoshbin.Inc HQ in Orange County California to match the thirty million dollar exotic car collection on display!
• Market research, comprehending the user needs, understanding the impact of the products on the market, and defining strategies.
• Form and concept studies through sketches and 3D models.
• Rendering visuals to client and investor presentations.
• Prototyping using CNC machines and 3D printers for design reviews, verification, and validation.
• Design for manufacturing - Injection molding / Blow molding / Rotational molding / Vacuum forming /Fiberglass.
• Working with suppliers from different industrial sectors based locally and across the world.
• Monitoring of pilot production builds.
Bioform Design Studio
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2009 - 2014 (5 years)
As a key member of the Industrial Design team, collaborated in developing successful market leading products for studio’s clients.
Smashed the competition by designing the next generation of Hier, Snowa, Bost and Daewoo twin-tub washing machines. Sales were 200% more than the annual projections in Middle East, China, and South korea.
Worked closely with in-house engineering department to design and develop dozens of Fan-heaters and Oilfield radiators for Italian brand, Alooni.
Designed the Exterior styling of the PYTHON Concept Car, and provided design directions to engineers in order to achieve optimum aerodynamic efficiency.
• Search for new trends of materials and colours
• Design Products with a Brand vision
• Translate the ideation sketches into feasible products for manufacturing, maintaining the High-End standards
• Rendering visuals to client presentations
• Prototyping using CNC machine for design tests
• Design for manufacturing supported by the engineering teams
2007 - 2009 (2 years)
Worked as junior Exterior Designer at R&D center on major face-lifting projects and exterior design of the family sedans in “B”&"C" segments.