Jan 2020 - Present (1 year 4 months)
Mar 2012 - Apr 2019 (7 years 1 month)
Services that I provide are:
Custom jewelry design starting from the concept up to a finished jewel.
Custom 3d modeling and visualization of jewelry and watches based on existing sketches or designs.
Product design: concept development, styling, 3d modeling, photo-realistic renderings.
Furniture design: concept development, styling, 3d modeling, photo-realistic renderings.
Senior Jewelry designer, 3d modeling, graphics and branding strategy
Ramat Gan, Israel
Sep 2006 - Sep 2011 (5 years)
Senior Jewelry Designer, 3d modeler
• Worked in a factory environment with a team of: goldsmiths, stone setters, polishers, technical operators and CAD engineers, ensuring effective production process.
• Controlled entire life cycle of product development starting from: idea, specifications, design sketches, technical drawings, CAD design and modeling, transition to a serial production.
• Profound knowledge of manufacturing processes: rapid prototyping, injection molding, casting, manual and mechanical assembly, stone polishing, stone setting, gold-plating.
• Designed jewelry lines and collections enjoying artistic freedom though, considering budgetary constraints and pricing; together with proficient 3d modeling, I have also created master models from wax and metal. Defined new trends and concepts, created inspiration boards.
• Designed and created vast majority of GERALDO jewelry collections presented on the website of the company. Exclusively designed jewelry worn by Elton John, Britney Spears and other music and fashion industry icons.
• Customer relations: direct relationship with end clients creating exclusive one of a kind designs according to clients' needs and wishes.
• Project management: plans, priorities, tasks distribution, performance tracking, procedures and budget management, staff supervision and training.
• Interior design: showroom design, furniture design and space planning. CAD modeling of display furniture, CAD visualizations, work with subcontractors. International exhibitions display design.
• Graphic design: brochures, catalogs, advertising pages, concept and graphics creation, text editing, selecting and editing images and photographs.