May 2010 - Present (11 years 6 months)
International Game Technology (IGT) is a global leader specializing in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution, and sales of computerized gaming equipment, software, and network systems.
Supervise creative teams that span print, video, photo and web. Create real and compelling experiences and communications, both inside the company and with customers, that drive competitive advantage. Direct brand development, leveraging brand to support business growth, market expansion, product development and employee engagement. Partner with agencies to identify and produce engaging campaigns. Accountable for delivering measurable marketing campaigns on-time, on-budget, and on-target using a range of marketing tactics including event, online, print and broadcast.
• Led the global activation of organization’s first creative brand platform in its 30+ year history
• Equipped global sales force with new, high-impact product sales tools featuring strengthened selling messages and refreshed brand expression helping drive sales improvements and the recapture of market share
• Directed brand and user experience of gaming industry’s first online annual report, while continuing to diminish duplication costs by 80%
• Led the aesthetic enhancement of online properties to promote products and enhance brand reputation
Senior Visual Designer
Apr 2008 - May 2010 (2 years 1 month)
Interpreted complex game information into accessible user-facing designs. Conceived original marketing concepts used in brochures, pamphlets, fliers, billboards, and related interactive materials. Emphasized brand continuity across various media including informational literature, web and video content. Contributed to customer-facing campaigns, assisting Creative Director with photo shoots, press proofing, and graphic design.
• Directed ethnographic research and user-centered design efforts for the functional enhancement of IGT’s online properties
• Guided the brand vision and development of marketing programs for industry’s first server-based software
• Oversaw the creative development of multiple quarterly 100+ page publications
Jul 2007 - Apr 2008 (9 months)
Managed user-centered design and front-end development of IGT’s online properties. Maintained visual content of on- and off-domain display advertisements.
• Established goal-directed methodologies and other structural procedures strengthening engagement with and perceptions of customers
Vernon Hills, IL
Feb 2005 - Jun 2007 (2 years 4 months)
CDW is a leading provider of technology solutions for business, government, education and healthcare.
Produced and promoted on-domain graphics supporting e-commerce activities and programs. Translated brand, business strategies and requirements into effective cohesive design solutions.
• Guided the functional and aesthetic development of customer-facing extranets, product filtering applications, point-of-purchase pages for all CDW’s online properties affecting over 800,000+ products and contributing to $6.78 billion in revenue
Vernon Hills, IL
May 2004 - Feb 2005 (9 months)
Maintained and enhanced CDW.com, its subsidiary sites, and internal platforms.
• Authored organization’s first flash based, filtering application directed at Apple products spuring growth to the creative professionals vertical
Web Design Contractor
Feb 2004 - Apr 2004 (2 months)
Allscripts is a global provider of innovative solutions for the healthcare continuum.
Adapted Marketing campaigns for the layout of e-learning programs and online applications.
• Oversaw the creative development and globalization of brochure sites for NASONEX®, Aldara
Professional Interactive Design Intern
Jun 2003 - Dec 2003 (6 months)
A subsidiary of Staples, Quill is the largest domestic mail-order office supply retailer.
Assisted in daily development of online user experience with Marketing department,
and other cross functional teams.