Jan 2019 - Jul 2019 (6 months)
• Taught INDS 2501, Sophomore Industrial Design Studio, for the spring
semester in the Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture and Design.
• Recruited to instruct by Program Director in response to exemplary
performance while attending the university.
Owner and Design Lead
May 2016 - Mar 2019 (2 years 10 months)
• Designed consumer products to define or reinforce brands while maintaining
the considerations that ensure products make it on the shelves.
• Responsible for evaluating markets, leading design and engineering,
developing brands, maintaining client relations, and tracking finances.
• Sourced and managed 50 contract designers to achieve success for clients.
• Worked with Walmart, Academy, Target, Bass Pro, Cabela’s, and others.
• Designs in use by the MLB, NBA, and UFC.
• Developed products for Bledsoe, Pelican, Flambeau, Engel, Big Rock, Hard
Core, Evolution Outdoor Designs, PORCH + HALL, TimTam, and others.
Sep 2014 - Sep 2016 (2 years)
• Responsible for evaluating consumer segmentation, anticipating market
trends, and developing products to appeal to retailers and consumers.
• Collected and quantified market research, sourced factories, created
construction spec packages, reverse engineered competitive products.
• Increased sales and sell-through year-over-year.
• Developed manufacturing techniques revolutionary to the market.
• Designed a product showroom space in China and managed foreign
contractors to maintain budget and complete an extensive buildout.
Inventor and CoFounder
Jul 2013 - Jul 2015 (2 years)
• Designed and developed a bi-hormonal insulin pump (artificial pancreas).
• Assembled a team, formed a business plan, and established bylaws and
• Raised funding, filed a provisional patent, and applied for SBIR grants.
• Designed and built a complete functional prototype.
Aug 2013 - Sep 2014 (1 year 1 month)
• Responsible for designing the interiors of museums across the U.S. and
abroad, and leading the shop via construction drawings to complete
• Duties encompassed conceptualization, engineering, and production of
museum layouts and elements.
• Developed interactive modules, researched and designed to tell a story
while educating the audience.
• Projects include: Equatorial Guinean Presidential Library and Archives,
Chennault Aviation & Military Museum, Texas Tennis Hall of Fame, Pasadena
History Museum, Historic Arkansas Knife Gallery, and others.
Industrial Design Contractor
Sep 2013 - Feb 2014 (5 months)
• Worked remotely as supplemental design support.
• Designed and developed concepts for Bledsoe, Petmate, others.
Graphic, Product, & Web Design Intern
May 2012 - Sep 2012 (4 months)
• Responsible for creating daily email content, managing creative for the retail
website, product photography, and general marketing materials.
• Assisted with the design of women’s shoes, handbags, and jewelry.