Award-winning, senior user experience professional committed to creating best user and customer experience.
I have over 20+years of experience creating products, online and mobile experiences.
What sets me apart is deep knowledge and practice in UCD process, usability and high bar for excellence in creative design.
I have practiced and applied user-centered design practices on over 150+ projects. Process I follow centers around the user in your project and at high level follows this flow:
1. Understanding your users, their needs and behaviors through user research and discovery.
2. Design a strategy that maps user requirements to align with tech and business goals.
3. Create low fidelity concepts with user flows, wireframes, collaborative brainstorming sessions.
4. Apply best practices in usability and design to create high fidelity concepts and prototypes.
5. Providing usable specifications for fast-moving agile development environments.
Throughout the process, validating concepts and getting user input increases success of design solutions. I have committed my career to leading and educating teams to integrate customers into the design process. Our collective collaboration has created some of the world's most extraordinary solutions.
Please contact me for any assistance, project work or questions. I am here to make a difference!
2007, Microsoft, Circle of Excellence Award: Global Service Center for Volume Licensing
IDSA Awards for Hardware Product Design
- Microsoft Intellimouse
- Microsoft Natural Keyboard
- Microsoft Sidewinder gaming products