Marketing Artist /Sr. Marketing Coordinator
Houston, United States
May 1998 - Present (23 years 7 months)
Complete in-house advertising/marketing department for water jetting equipment manufacturing company.
• First 2 years with CRS Power Flow, raised sales from $2 million to $12 million per annum through professional production of ads and catalogs.
• Accomplished branding and promotion of new company created from merger of four pump manufacturers and two
waterjetting accessories manufacturers, including press releases, ads, collateral materials and trade show displays.
• Production of specialized line of technical catalogs, cut sheets, O&M manuals, safety manuals, direct mail, e-brochures (PDF files) and press releases.
• Design, copywriting and web-building for www.waterjetting.com using Ektron multi-user platform. SEO and pay-per-click web advertising.
• PowerPoint presentations for trade shows, sales, training and technical lectures.
• Creation of specialized art, isometric and schematic drawings, technical graphs and copywriting.
• Still and video photography of product lines, computer editing and duplication of video.
• Took over management of advertising and trade show budgets and schedule. Maintenance of customer contact databases.
Designer / Owner
Turtle Island Creations
Jan 1995 - Present (26 years 11 months)
Personally owned and operated jewelry design and sales through website and various shows.
Freelance graphics and website building.
Champions Printing and Publishing Inc.
Aug 1995 - May 1998 (2 years 9 months)
• Production of The Woodlands Magazine, monthly community newsletters and yearly directories for 23 upscale Champions area subdivisions.
• Creative layout and composition for advertising clients. Entire spectrum of commercial printing projects including logo design, stationery, brochures, direct mailers and other items.
• Extensive use of digital pre-press equipment and programs. Client and service bureau interaction.